The all-in-one patented Mootsy Portable Carport Kit 12-degree or 20-degree is portable car protection. The 4-leg canopy A-frame is constructed of 1-3/8" heavy-duty, 17-gauge galvanized GatorSheild Coated steel pipe. All pieces required to build a 7' 6" x 17' 6" canopy are included in a Mootsy Kit 12/20 degree:
(20) precut galvanized steel tube weighing 68 pounds with GatorShield® corrosion protection--4 Rafter tubes, 12 linear roof tubes and 4 leg tubes. All 4 leg tubes are swaged at both ends so tightened eyebolts are much better secured to the roof.
(4) foot pads with strong eyebolts
(4) 4-way side roof connector fittings with strong eyebolts
(2) 4-way center crest roof connector fittings with strong eyebolts
(3) sleeve connectors with strong eyebolts
(4) 12" x 24" x 1/8" aircraft/road sign quality aluminum paw tire plates
(1) total light block, heavy duty 10 mil thick 6oz weight silver tarp with strong rust proof grommets
(30) strong black ball bungees made of virgin rubber with UV coating
(6) PVC roof tube-end safety bumpers
(1) tin snip tool to cut tube bundle steel bands
(1) tube Permatex Anti-Seize 1 oz for critical eyebolt thread lubrication
Please make sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed in the Paypal payment for the shipment.
GatorShield tubing is given superior corrosion resistance by Allied's patented, in-line Flo-Coat® process. Coatings of zinc and chromate are applied, then a clear polymer topcoat seals the surface. The result is unmatched, long-lasting rust and corrosion protection. GatorShield's bright, smooth and uniform surface retains its attractive appearance for an extended period.
Many classic cars can benefit from a Mootsy Portable Carport: 1969 Camaro 1965 Mustang 1969 Mach 1 1970 Firebird 1971 Mustang 1957 Chevy 1964 Impala 1972 Mach 1 1968 Cougar 1963 Corvette 1963 Ferrari 1970 Duster 1969 Falcon 1965 Comet 1960 Electra 1969 Roadrunner 1968 GTX 1966 Fairlane 1967 Cyclone 1958 Chevrolet 1969 Mach 1 1971 Boss 351 1970 Boss 302 Blue flame Cobra Jet Turbo Jet Shelby GT 350 GT 500 Eleanor
All canopy style shelters are considered temporary structures not designed to withstand severe heavy wind or extreme snow without being anchored down in some manner. Anchoring of a Mootsy is required by the car resting on all 4 tire plates. Heavy wind on a Mootsy without a car anchoring it can be dangerous. Failure to anchor the Mootsy in any unpredictable weather can be unsafe and lead to property damage or worse. In very extreme weather conditions the roof tarp should be removed for safety. Also, the structure itself should be inspected regularly and all fitting I-bolts hand tightened monthly.